Tuesday 10 May 2011

Phuket Day 2~~

tThe following activities of this day: 

1) Phi Phi Island + Khai Island by speedboat that offer for 7 person booking just 1400 THB/Pax (RM140)
Itinerary : Daily Time 07.30 am - 04.00 pm
07.30 - 08.00 amPick up from hotel and transfer to the pier at Chalong Bay .
09.00 am.Departure from the pier to Phi Phi Ley Island for swimming and sightseeing at Maya Bay (where the movie "The Beach" was partaily filmed). Enjoy snorkeling and feeding colorful fishes at " Loh Samah Bay". Sightseeing at "Pileh Cove" and "Viking Cave" Enjoy feeding monkeys by a piece of bananas 
Enjoy swimming with crystal clear water and snorkeling with plentiful coral reefs. 
Arrive at "Phi Phi Don Island"
12.00 pm.Have lunch at "Phi Phi Don"
02.30 pm.Arrive at " Khai Nok Island" enjoy activities like a swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing and feeding fishes.
04.30 pm.Depart from "Khai Nok Island" to "Chalong Bay" and transfer to hotel.


Tour Includes : 
- 2 way transfer by minibus 
- Mask, Snorkeling, Life jacket 
- Speed boat fare with full Insurance 
- Soft drinks, fruit, biscuits 
- Lunch (For Muslim Halal food or Vegetarian food on request) 
- Tour Guide 
- National Park fee
What to bring : 
Swimming suits 
- Shorts & light T-Shirt 
- Beach towel 
- Sun block 
- Sun cap
- Sunglasses
- Camera and films. 
- Fin or Flipper

j

Too early reached the jetty, still need half an hour to wait the speedboat coming. We 2 wait until asleep. This picture is my dear's good work, took this picture in we don't know condition = = Here to share my sleeping face. 




Funny pose^^



me and joker friend (Fin)


I like a passerby, i don't know this person but he looks like very enjoy, then took a pictures for sharing to u all..XD

I love this picture with HIM~~


My dear is preparing to jump from the speedboat!

My snorkeling pictures just until here, because i also want go for snorkeling too, haiz..  Sigh to i don't have the waterproof camera to capture those photos in the sea, just can memorize in my brain only.. i have checked the waterproof cover for my camera 1, but it need RM800++.. Really expensive that i unable to buy it! sigh~~

Came to the lunch time, got tomyam again but also a white color tomyam.. I was thinking : must find a real tomyam that enough spicy and sour, especially is red color 1!!! but these meals are not bad, quite full to finish it~~

Edwina and me!!

Looks like sea turtle right?



Want to mention it, the speedboat is really fast speed,  fortunately my heart is strong enough that I still can resist, but my friends that 2 fall into seasick, feeling hard and keep vomit~~

After back from islands, we went to swimming pool at 5th floor in my hotel~~


Walked so far to find a restaurant to settle our dinner, because those restaurants in the Patong Beach that all expensive like hell, everything expensive!! we found this restaurant is not bad although it is simple and crude a bit but the foods are  really delicious~

Thai beer!!

Miss the tomyam of this restaurant, finally found the tomyam i want!! I just realized the red color tomyam that called tomyam kong^^

Walked around the street after dinner, we had found a street that have a lot of pub and club, lively over there~And we have took photo with a transgender, but need to pay the 100THB~~Sexy ~~


Next round at here~~


Cocktails^^

Enjoyed in whole day..EXHAUSTED  but i likes it!!! I likes my great holidays!! Likes the beach...Likes the sun and also likes the Thai foods..  Actually I MORE like the time spend with u~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment