Thursday 19 May 2011

Jason Birthday^^

Post again about the friend's birthday celebration, i know my blog is boring to u all, nothing special. But nvm, i just wanna record my happy memories that about friends, foods and enjoy things. "Enjoying my life" I keep telling myself that i need enjoy in life without sadness and wish all the happiness can around my side. I like enjoy, enjoy the process of my life, enjoy that everything happen to me. 

Sing k on yesterday, this time joined with other group which are Michelle them. Crazy + Noisy ...
By the way, we celebrated early the Jason's birthday.
My sister Jason, Happy birthday to u ~~ 



BIG BIG group..




Britney Spears VS  Jay 


From 1p.m sing until to 6p.m. Quite enjoy, i most like the old songs~~
Must cherish from now with my classmate because this is the last semester for me in diploma. So fast !!! I'm having the super big stress because scare that i cant success graduate in diploma. Bao bei, I hope we can graduate together.... Try our best!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment