Sunday 22 May 2011

Broga Hill 22.5.2011

I'm so exciting right now. Thinking back on this morning,  i'm successfully climb on top of the Broga Hill~~ Yep, I done it!!! I  didn't sleep totally because they fetched me at 3a.m, scared to sleep over late then i have to give up my sleeping time. 

We using around1 hour that only reached there.. Actually we reached early but already had other people over there. 5a.m still very dark so we need to depend the torch light when climbing. The roads there also slippery, we must be careful of the every step. A lot of  adventure and fear, and also had the idea of giving up!! When we think we almost reach it, but every time we were wrong, still have again and again...

 Let's start to climb!!



On the way climbing, we had set a lot of self-checkpoint to take rest.. TIRED...


Finally we reached the top!!! Used 1hour++ to complete it~~





Stayed at the top for awaiting the sunrise... But unlucky, we didn't see anything.. It maybe caused by the  raining yesterday.. Nvm, we still enjoy the scenery over there~~^^







Dirty hands!!!

My friend he like a superman on that moment, he straight fall down from top.. Really dangerous actually, the road too slippery and made his leg get injured...

See!! a lot of people also do like this...quite stimulation~~

Successful pose~


After that, we headed to Jalan Pudu there to take breakfast~~!!

I sleep from 11a.m until 5p.m just now, finally I get enough sleep.. Have a good experience to challenge this.. Must sleep early, tomorrow have to study.. Nitez~~

No comments:

Post a Comment