Saturday 24 April 2010

TOday^^

After my lunch
i go mei shan's home to let her design my nail^^
tis time she learn a new pattern 1~~
◕‿◕

*pink+white+purple*

almost 3hours she needed just can done it...
non stop !!!
so many things she do,
keep milling, polishing n apply the nail gel....
really hard n busy neh!!
thanks her alot ^^
muax~~
n hope u can achieve ur wish la!!
i pray for u^^


And 2nite i go my mummy working there take my dinner

*Madam Ho Kopitiam*

*upstair of kopitiam*

*my leng leng mummy*

*happy smile*^^

.a.:* *.:a. *.:a*e.a.:* ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•..•

ARGH~~~
actually 2day i already feel bored ...
keep thinking wanna go out
even yum cha oso can....
bcos no more avtivity ar..
sienZzZzZ~~~
many baobei men also say fatt mou at home
SO,
We r decided play badminton on 2moro .....
yahOOOo!!

Expect for 2moro~~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment