Wednesday 21 April 2010

♥ Start enjoying my Holidays ♥

WOWOW~~
i'm enjoying my holidays right now....
so happinnes^-^
the sem3 exam is already over...
thanks to my yin lao po n nikki bao bei
thanks u all help me to do revision ya^^
if not, i already die at exam venue LOL....
haha...
Give u all a big kiss~~
MUAXZZZZ!!!

yesterday when we finished exam...
we go klcc "chili's" restaurant to celebrate..
hiak hiak...
i wan eat this so long time lol...
finally WE can go...^^
Must go again , bcos i like that food so MUch...
Really Yummy^-^
*Chili's*


*yin & nikki*

*me & yin*

*Yummy*

*dunno wat we look for*
*normally *
Dem 3
*HolidAy*


*Guess!! which 1 is me?*
We eat second round at genting klang^^
*tomyum steamboot*
Finally...
we can say bye bye to sem 3 XD
On tis moment,
enjoy holidays is my goal....
i'll make my holidays is wonderful
as much as possible...
wakaka....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment