Sunday 10 July 2011

Qi birthday Part 1~~~

I kinda free in these few days, but don't know why I have the lazy mood to update my blog.. Now keep telling myself cannot left it,  when left a lot post then i don't have motivate to update again...lol...

Lao Po Qi birthday on last week, 3rd July, but we delay 1day to celebrate with her, we chose the cafe-restaurant "Caffeinees" that beside the rendezvous steak garden (相见欢) at Kampung Pandan there.. The Caffeinees is same feeling like Full House, white color designs but the food cannot compare, it really better than Full House.. ( We all agree that!!!) 


The focal point of the day "Pretty Birthday Girl", she change a new hair style, nice right???? 


Rainbow gang~~

Who the most look like Monkey??? ME or???



Mushroom soup





Tiramisu



U very pretty at that night!! My pretty gal, all the best~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment