Sunday 31 October 2010

Photographer Festival^^

29 - 31 Oct 2010
(Friday - Sunday)

Really happy about the job that i worked at Mid Valley .

I Just take care the cameras and lens only in first day..
 In second day, i started promote the Lowepro camera bags^^
 But i dun have any stress about the sale, because i had a nice boss and agent^^

And i also had bao bei nikki and chervone accompany me took lunch 2gether then i dint feel lonely^^


me and bao bei mei yee^^


\


Grace and Penny^^

Ariel, a pretty and friendly new friend^^

my cute course mate ,Penny^^
Cermain, a sweet girl^^
my lovely bao bei, mei yee^^
crazy lao po, wen^^




 2 showgirl, come from thailand~

my kawaii agent, LOO~~
the most happy moment that we get the salary on the spot^^haha~






Group photo^^


In last day when finished work, my boss treat us the supper in Jalan Pudu^^ 
thanks~hoho~

No comments:

Post a Comment