Wednesday 6 October 2010

♥ My birthday 2010 ♥

Firstly,
Say happy birthday to myself at here...
so fast~i'm already 19 years old lol..^^
Secondly,
i must thanks to my lao po, bao bei , 5e3 classmates , and my pretty sis celebrated with me...
thanks to dear also!!
i really felt happy and touching in this year birthday...
love you all~~muax

Many celebration in this year,
that totally as 4 times~!!
~~Happiness~~



The first celebration was with rainbow lao po together..^^
we celebrated in the Palate Pelatte Cafe that's at Imbi there~~
this cafe is my ying lao po Suggest 1~~
Nice feel and nice environment!! High recommended!!
wowow~








*rainbow + bao bei nikki*




lao po gave me the surprise~~
they ordered the fire cocktail and sang the birthday song to me^^


*my happy look^^*


Sindy lao po>> i know u want join us and miss us...
dun be sad k??? u always in my heart^^
when u back can celebrate with me again ar..i'm dun mind 1~
XDXDXDXD


Second time!
this time celebrated with bao bei together~~DEM3!!
actually i thought just had 3 bao bei celebrate with me only...
but lastly i just know another bao bei also attended~~surprise again!!







they chose the Shabu One to celebrate, first time i go there and love it immediately..







we stayed at there almost 3 hours and ate a lot !!! yummy~~


*MY CAKE*






Third time!!
celebrated with form 5 classmate..5E3!!
we went to Cheras Lavazza Cafe^^
this cafe also nice environment^^ quite like it~~
very excited on the way when i'm know going to this cafe!!
wee^^













*make a wish*

* me and lovely Jien*

My Last celebration that's with pretty sis!!
after finished my class i went to time square to meet her up^^
we chose the Sakura to take our lunch~
BUT!!!
we had regret definately !!!
there really expensive and not nice T.T
ZAMAI SUSHI better than this!!
but also would like to thanks my sis la... love u muax muax!!




*wasabi*




pretty always ya^^

Dear already celebrated with me before when i was in Singapore!!
but I still missing u !!

i had a wonderful and enrich birthday in this year~~happy and happy~~

i think my birthday had been made everyone bankrupt !! haha~~
i'm the lucky gal!!
because i feel lucky and appreciate that i have you all!!
btw, thank you all again~~ i know everyone is treat me so good...
Touchinggggg~~

No comments:

Post a Comment