Monday 13 September 2010

I Love Singapore^^

5days trip at Singapore^^


after monday finished my exam last paper, i went to Singapore to find my dear on tuesday^^ this was my 1st time went to Singapore, and this also was my first time take by aeroplane~
so many 1st time i had! nice~


*Just need 45 min will reach Singapore*.when i reached the Changi airport, my dear already waited at there..
the time when i reached at Singapore is 11p.m~so i back his home and take a rest~



" Wednesday "

my dear had work in this day.. then i just can out alone to meet my brother..

i take the MRT and reached the Bugis!
we just chit chat a while, take a lunch and watch a movie^^

*THE HOLE*
after finished movie, my bro was back 1st and i waited my dear come to find me and take dinner at here~


I had buy alot at BUGIS STREET^^


"Thursday"


my dear had take off in this day.. so he decided bring me to Sentosa^^
wowow~




Actually we want watch the Universal Studio, but the ticket already sold out in the morning==
OH MY GOD~


So we just buy the tickets of Underwater World^^




when we watching the dolphin show~



After that, we went to Siloso Beach~
XD



i had bad news in this day ar..== those picture i capture before that all gone T.T sad~


*Night, we went the Holland Village *

*1 pint of Hoegaarden*




"Friday"


the day was holiday in Singapore because the HARI RAYA~
i went to Bugis Street again^^
my dear said: Come Singapore must capture photo with Merlion^^ haha

my dear and his friend

we take dinner and watched Step up at Orchard Road^^


tired whole day , do the mask and felt relax~


dear bought the handbag for birthday gift and keep say happy birthday to me==but my birthday still have 1 month leh==


*Charles & Keith* i love it^^


hoho^^

"Saturday"

i went to Orchard Road shopping again... alone take by bus to there because my dear need to work half day...

"Sunday"

was time to back, take the bus to back KL.. almost 5 hour just reached~
Really happy in this few days ..i'm missing now^^
thank dear ...thanks u giv me a wonderful holidays ^^ muax~

No comments:

Post a Comment