Sunday 19 September 2010

Genting with family^^

Yesterday went to Genting and stayed a night with family^^
almost 12p.m just reached there~





We had play the outdoor games,
my brother and sisters them played until 10p.m because yesterday was peak season at Genting..@@




i dint follow them ..
because i accompany daddy watched a show at Arena of Stars..
daddy used his point to exchange 2 tickets ..
but...
those idols come from Taiwan that i dunno ,
and keep speaking Hokkien in the whole show..
Many question mark appeared in my mind==

Daddy and I was agreed this show very suitable for my mum
>>>Hokkien Queen^^



After the show.. i went to coffee bean cafe online and waiting my movie time...


yes...i watched this movie...Nice!!


Another day...
we take our breakfast at here^^ Shanghai 10~


*i love this>>>>tang bao*




We also had played the bowling~~ Finally i became the winner!! XD

END~

No comments:

Post a Comment