Saturday 22 May 2010

A happy mother's day with my bf's mum^^

22nd of may
my bf's family their belated to celebrate mother's day with theirs mum...
so, in this time i got a chance can back johor
and celebrated with my bf's family 2gether^^
the happiness i felt!!

they decided went the "Desaru" beach to celebrate it^^
and also stay a night at there~~

before we go,
his mum bring us eat the famous bak gu teh 1st^^

*delicious*



after finished breakfast,
we straight away drove to the Desaru~~

*LOTUS DESARU*


my Bf@@
*the room number also wan take a photo XD*

*our room^^*

*1st swimming pool*

*waterpark*

*2nd swimming pool*



*sweet ~~wee~~*


*Desaru beach*


At night,
we drove almost 20km and reached a fish village to take our dinner..
because his brother want eat the lobster, really famous at there^^

*highly recommended* good!!



*lala*

*small squid*

*lobster* yummy!!

*and the last is the crab*

actually i have allergy about seafood...
but i still cant control myself==
haha..
no choice lol!!
just can apply more cream to my skin T.T



*night view*

Contact with his family only 2days,
i really felt very warm and comfortable,
there are many interesting and beautiful memories for me!!
Real good XD

the wonderful time to pass quickly,
finally we checked out
and back kl with his younger brother..
but we also dunwan too fast reach kl 1st,
so we had specialized take a tea time at kluang ..




*blerk*

After that,
we had decided went to melacca
and take our dinner at there^^
wee~~

*i came melacca again lol XD*




*my bf's brother and his friend*








*GROUP PHOTO*

*u see me, talking phone with mum also can take photo*
@@


*childhood memories*




*durian and mango cendol*




*capitol satay*
1st time eat at this restaurant .. not bad^^





happy ending!!
very satisfied about all this...
thank you my dear and his family^^
I LOVE U ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment