Saturday 1 May 2010

^^ ENFA's Event ^^

I worked the enfa's event on 1st & 2nd of may..
Luckily we had double salary on labor day~~
wakaka...^^
i'm waiting to get my salary,
but still long long time i need!!
arghhh!!

Actually, tis is very tired and hard to work...
we need depart early and take by teksi to Kota Damansara Giant
8a.m until 10p.m==
tis is our working hour time...
bcos we need to set up in the morning...

However,
i can learned many things in tis event..
it also is my 1st time to do sampling...
really out of imagination!!!@@

Besides that,
i can recognized different children and parents..
quite nice!!
all children are cute and cute..
and some children are make me laugh!!
betul tak boleh tahan lagi!!
hahaha..

once time,
a child dunwan take the picture with mummy..
she come to hug me quickly and cry T.T
i just becalm her until she stopped...
impressive in my memory!!


*I'm taking picture with the mummy and child*

*smile*

*coloring activity*

*enfa's event*

*GOod BoY*


Keep stand without rest while we're working!!
SO the break time is me and hui's happy hour....
Then we can take a rest for our leg....
yahoo..

we enjoyed in break time^^
*J Co donuts* yummy yummy!!!

*Restorant Rasa Mas*
black pepper chicken chop..

*chicken rice*

NOW~~
I want to say at here!!
Happy mother's day to every mummy...


MUMMY


ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ






No comments:

Post a Comment