Tuesday 19 April 2011

YING Birthday@ Steamboat

The next birthday girl turn to Ying Lao Po...Actually she birthday on 14/4, but we still have exam at that time, so just can delay the celebration..Well, steamboat at Sherrine's house on yesterday, they prepared those ingredients but i don't have help them anymore.. Really shy when they were rushing to buy those ingredients, i still inside the cinema watching the Scream 4 ==  They try to ignore me but just keep only 1 minute that want to show me "they are angry now"..haha...XD

Because i had training yesterday, for shills event at Midvalley 11-15 May.... Need to do 5 days ar.. Sure super TIRED but no choice, i need money that because I poor recently, sigh~~~
By the way, i'm full in the steamboat time, 2 rounds!!! Called me Big Eaters pls~~haha~~ 

Ying, making wishes for me? 

Start the party~~~!!



Jin's idea that put the longan, cincau and the jelly all mix together.. Do u think too sweet? Definitely not, just light and not greasy..

my lovely crab stick, they all know this is my 1st choice...^^


Mini cakes^^

Happy happy birthay~~~



Champagne..Coooool~~


Full until cannot continue...Wink~~
This few week i keep eating and hope my weight can increase a bit, i just wanna fat a bit then enough,this is MY BIG HOPE!!! i think all of u will hate me from now, but really !!! Too thin had a lot of weakness... i'm not the medium size, i'm the TOO thin !!! Do u know the feeling when u wear that clothes but should need to wear 1 more singlet inside OR  a lot of clothes u cannot try because too big even is S size? The main point which is my big head not suitable to my small body..Wat the combination to me? haizzz....
My target is 45kg, can i achieve and maintain? I hope can^^

Ps: Next post that is same the birthday gal but another gang to celebrate with her^^ Patient  pls....Good night ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment