Friday 18 March 2011

Pulau Redang Last Day ~

10.3.2011
Last day stayed at P.Redang, bao bei and I woke up early to watch the sunrise, but cant see anything because many dark clouds covered the sun...
Nvm, we enjoyed the waiting moment...


Breakfast...

Turn to Bikini time, just we 4 wear the bikini only...other bao bei dunwan, my pity Mary feel regret now ...

Love the sun and beach~~

RED Mary!!!





shooting time~~ 





Funny pose^^





more more tea house~~

I had a new nickname from now, call me " ah hua"...

Checked out and went to Terengganu China town...

 TOP 5 "AH HUA"




Nyonya Restaurant~~


Around 12a.m reached home, Kinda tired but well worth that i get a good experience...
An awesome and memorable trip.. !!
Now I'm missing the beach and fishes~~Feel good.... wink~~wink~~ 

PS: we captured more than 1000 pictures!!! 
End~~

No comments:

Post a Comment