Monday 24 January 2011

Tao Buffet (Sunway Giza)

I expected the Tao buffet long long time already...Finally that all inside in my stomach.. ohhh yeah!! 
Missing the buffet during exam time and keep waiting for this day.. This is a way to award myself that run out from exam...Ya, i did!! i'm enjoying my holidays now and waiting the Chinese new year~ 
GONG XI FA CAI!!

Nice environment and nice feel ..the most important is the food delicious also... Like it~ 
5.30p.m - 10.30p.m just Rm60+ only~ 

24-1-2011










my big face can hide the Sindy that sit behind me..== 









Group photo^^






After 10.30p.m, Sindy and I met the 5e3 and yum cha Together... From Mong Kok Restaurant and continue the second round to BRJ, then chit chat until 2a.m...
A tired and full day....
End~~

No comments:

Post a Comment