Monday 27 December 2010

MERRY and HAPPY~

"Happy Christmas, Merry Anniversary" , My dear keep said to me in these few days ..
 Btw, i wished u happy too, wish u all the best in your future and healthy always..
With you for 4 years, we had a lot of memories and happiness, i hope that we can continue without end!


Christmas Eve, 24th Dec.. 


*Marina Bay*



Christmas Tree 1

Christmas Tree 2






~WE light up~?

*Marina Bay's night view*

*I want to always be with you*


i super like this picture, like i have power~


*Holland Village*


*COUNTDOWN with dear's friendsss*  Merry Christmas!!


* i'm drunk *


A new day was the Christmas Day..Actually got something happened, but not important already, all the sadness please run away from me, told myself to be content~


Christmas Tree 3, Orchard Road~









 Christmas Tree 4


Christmas Tree 5

Can i always rely on your shoulder? I hope i can..


*Dinner time*




*The Ribs is the best choice on main course. Try to feel it and how it dance on your tongue*

*Steak and rib*


*Love you*

 Christmas Tree 6

 Christmas Tree 7



 Christmas Tree 8

Third day, went out to buy Christmas gift ,I really bought a duck for bao bei.. hiak hiak~~


 Wowow, super big size of fish ball.. bought from Old Chang Kee..

You can find me into the crowd ? XD




 Frog porridge,I am super looking forward to dinner.. this time we ate 5 frog and 2 pot of porridge..


we have been watched 3 movies ...




Waiting my new year celebration in HatYai~~  To begin to pack my feelings, and prepare for the examination~
 Add oil to my Bao bei and Me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment